Items Currently For Sale:
- Power poles *Used power poles. Various sizes and conditions. - $0.75 per foot (Posted: 6/21/2013)
- used windows *Used windows. Various sizes. Good for garages or outbuildings. - $15.00 (Posted: 05/14/2012)
- Interior doors *many like new interior doors. Various sizes including bi-folds. - $priced to sell (Posted: 05/14/2012)
- Sinks *various kitchen and bathroom sinks in very good condition. - $5 and up (Posted: 05/14/2012)
- used bikes *used bikes and bikes for parts - $starting at $5.00 each (Posted: 05/14/2012)
- Exterior doors *Used exterior doors. Most without frames. Good for garages or storage sheds. - $starting at $10.00 each (Posted: 05/14/2012)
- used file cabinets *used file cabinets 2 drawer and larger - $starting at $5.00 each (Posted: 05/14/2012)
For more information or to see these items, contact Brian Dutcher
, Second Story Project Manager, 715-282-4945 or firstname.lastname@example.org
is a building materials reuse project funded by the Oneida County Solid Waste Department
. This project will salvage used building materials, hardware, and other items.
Second Story's purpose is to divert items from being landfilled. Reuse
(repurposing) of items is preferable to recycling, but for items that cannot be reused, the Second Story project will also be seeking markets to recycle used building materials.
and other interested in participating in Second Story should contact Project Manager, Brian Dutcher
Click A Photo Below For A Larger Image